Monday, November 9, 2009

WHERE DID THE WEEKEND GO?

And, I was having so much fun! Then Monday just HAD to come! HA!! I spent the weekend doing some much-needed chores around the house. The temp reached 70 degrees here on Saturday, and I was loving it! Until the lady bug wanna-bees (those nasty asian beetles) "woke up," because of the heat, and started flying around everywhere. When they landed in my shirt and hair, I gave up and went inside. Ugh!

What did all of you do this weekend?


Can't get enough of those wonderful Home Made Simple Coupon Booklets? Well, there is another one out there, and even if you signed up before, you should be able to sign up for this one. It worked just fine for me.

New Home Made Simple Coupon Book ~ $35 In Savings

There's another Home Made Simple coupon book available with $35 in coupon savings.

Go HERE to complete a short registration and you'll be good to go :)

Here are just some of the coupons that you will receive....

$1/1 Cascade ActionPacs or Gel
$2/1 Dawn Direct Foam Refill
$1/1 Dawn Hand Renewal Liquid
$1/1 Febreze Candle
$3/1 Febreze Flameless Luminary Starter Kit
$1/1 Febreze Noticeables Starter Kit, Dual Refill Pack, or 2 Single Refills
$1/1 Febreze Scented Reed Diffuser or Home Collection Soy Candle
$1/1 Swiffer Dust & Shine Furniture Spray
$1/1 Swiffer Duster Starter Kit or Refill
$5/1 Swiffer Sweeper Vac Starter Kit



amarie.png
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker











8 comments:

  1. Do you have any idea what has happened to Sonya Ann? Her blog is gone!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I am so upset.....what DID happen to her? If anyone knows anything, let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was swatting those darned "ladybugs" too! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 70deg...wow! what a great weekend..except the lady bug attacked....lol!

    our weekend was kind of mighty low...we just stayed at home and chilax (chill and relax)...lol!

    thanks Marie for leaving a comment on my post about my daughter...that was very nice of you....

    glad to be here btw...take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lin! Aren't those "ladybugs" horrible? A friend of mine was trying to eat a donut when she was outside, and all of the sudden she was spitting it out, because, as she was chewing a bite of delicious donut, she realized that something tasted horrible! It was one of those nasty bugs! In her mouth! UGH!!!!!

    Hi Dhemz, Aren't relaxing weekends awesome! I love that word, chilax. I am going to use that sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it sounds like you had a nice weekend except for those nasty critters. We drove down to my mom & dads and help put some cabinets together. (they live in AZ.)... Lots of work but they look great. This weekend we will relax and
    enjoy the weather.
    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about the pesky bugs.We had a few Bees.Not enough to send us back into the house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had great weather this weekend too but I was still getting over the flu. Thanks for the sweet comments and I am glad you feel better.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!! LEAVE NICE ONES, THOUGH...
I CRY EASILY! :)